Since being a mum I have had to adapt my beauty regime massively due to the lack of time that I get. I now find that I have much more time to look after myself during the evenings when my daughter is asleep, rather than being able to focus on my original morning routine.
Over the first 6 months of my daughters life, I had to find alternative ways to still be able to look great, feel great and look after my body. I found that with just these 5 tips I was able to look after myself much easier than with the original long-processed skincare routine that I was following daily.
- Get your complexion spot on
- Try out several shades and colours
- Use a concealer with a yellow undertone to mask red tones and even the skin out
- Add volume to your hair
- Turn your hairdryer to the cool setting and turn your head upside down to add in a natural volume
- Use gloss as a highlighter
- Pearly white lip gloss will add that extra bit of shine on your lips, but can also be used as a highlighter on your cheekbones and brows
- Perfect legs
- Put baby oil over your legs before you shave, this results in no irritation and your legs will feel like satin once it is over
- This will make your shave last longer making you feel better about your legs and making them look perfect
- Manicure Fresh
- Use clear nail polish and give your nails a single coat, this will give them a shine and strength, this is only a quick repair method rather than anything else
These simple steps will help to ensure that we have great looking skin, with very minimal effort, and best of all, minimal time taken. As a mum anything that takes little time, effort and cost to help out with my daily routines is an absolute bonus, and so I do these things every week/ day to make sure that I always look “made up” especially when we end up in a rush.
Please let me know anything you would add to my list.