My Top 5 Affordable – Hair Care Products
Hair care products, there are so many too choose from and each one does a different thing. We have Shampoo and Conditioner, designed to clean the hair and soften it after a wash. With just Shampoo and Conditioner there are hundreds of formulas and products out there; some for a generic wash, some for greasy hair, dry hair, coloured hair, damaged hair, some to help stimulate growth, some to prevent hair fall out, some for dandruff, the list goes on. The question is however, how do we know which ones are worth investing in, and which ones are not.
We can spend years and years searching for the right product for us, and some may never find their perfect product. I have delved into the world of hair care, looking at all the “drug store” brands and products which are worth purchasing and which ones are not. I have tried and tested hundreds of different types of products, from Shampoo and Conditioner to Hairspray, heat protector and so much more.
There are lots of varying factors that we look for when searching for beauty products, and I have only recently started to do proper research on the products that I use. One of the biggest things I look for is whether the products are made out of sustainable materials, and how many “bad” ingredients there are in them. For example I want to make sure that I am getting as many natural ingredients in my skin and hair care as I possibly can.
Below is a list of my Top 5 Hair Care Products, (you can see my video above also).
- Umberto Gianini Grow Root Stimulating Shampoo/ Conditioner – https://amzn.to/3q5NJKJ
- This is a recent find of mine, and I absolutely love it. Since using this my hair has felt amazing, looked great and my dandruff has cleared up completely as well! If you haven’t ever tried the Umberto Gianinni range I highly recommend that you do, as it really is great, it smells great and really cleans the hair. What’s more Umberto Gianinni pride themselves on the fact their products are 100% vegan and cruelty free.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – https://amzn.to/39nu16u
- The dry shampoo that everyone has in their cupboard. This is the only dry shampoo I have ever needed. I have tried some others but they left a funny texture to my hair and wasn’t that great when it came to covering up the greasy patches in my hair.
- Aussie Shampoo/Conditioner – https://amzn.to/38yo1ZI
- Another cruelty free product. Their products smell amazing, and are reasonably priced. I love their products and have been using them for years and years before finding my new shampoo and conditioner (the Umberto) and my hair has always felt and looked great after every use.
- Lee Stafford Hair Growth Activation Treatment – https://amzn.to/39kqHcn
- This is a product I have been using every so often to help with the health and growth of my hair. It smells great and when used with the shampoo and conditioner your hair is left with a wonderful lasting scent, and I mean lasting as three days after a wash it will still smell amazing!
- Lee Stafford Original Heat Protection – https://amzn.to/2MSiLHS
- Anyone who doesn’t have a heat protector of some sort for their hair is absolute bonkers. We should be using this to protect our hair and making sure that it doesn’t get damaged too much from the day to day wear and tear that we put our hair under. I have tried many but this one smells the best and doesn’t leave my hair with a sort of “film” covering it, instead it gets absorbed into the hair and really helps to protect from heat.
These are my top 5 hair care products, which I swear by for the care and upkeep of my hair. Is there any product that you love as much as I love these? What are they let me know! I would love to hear what you use and the products which you prefer.
DISCLAIMER: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Using an affiliate link means that I receive a % of the revenue made from purchasing products through this link. This doesn’t affect you as the consumer or the price of the product.