My Daily Makeup Routine
We all have a daily routine which we follow. Whether it is for our skincare, makeup, the school run etc. You name it, we all have a routine which we follow, without even realising it.
My daily makeup routine has not changed over the last few months. The only thing that does differ occasionally is the products that I use, and the colours. These change with the seasons and the mood that I am in at the time of doing my makeup, and much like many others I am always experimenting with new things.
Every time I apply my makeup, I am improving and learning and whilst I have a daily routine which I follow my routine will no doubt adapt further along down the road as I find new techniques that work for me.
Products I Use
- No 7. Stay Perfect Foundation – Calico –https://amzn.to/3s673JI
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – fair – https://amzn.to/38wp8cn
- Rimmel London Natural Bronzing Powder – Sun Glow – https://amzn.to/38w4aKw
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder – Translucent –https://amzn.to/35rqNhp
- Avon True Colour Blush
- Collection Eyes Uncovered Eyeshadow Palette – Blush Rose – https://amzn.to/3i7u76j
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – Black – https://amzn.to/3oBAt0b
- NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie – Exotic – https://amzn.to/35s0FTy
Some of the links above are affiliate links. Using an affiliate link means that I receive a % of the revenue made from purchasing products through this link. This doesn’t affect you as the consumer or the price of the product.