My handbag is not just a bag for me, but for my daughter as well. Wherever we go I have to make sure that I have everything that I could possibly need for our days out.
The contents of my bag change with the seasons and weather to make sure that I am always prepared for absolutely anything, and the more my daughter grows and changes the more her needs change and the things I need to bring with me change.
So What’s in my bag?
I tipped my bag out to find out the answer to this question, and I had a really good laugh at seeing the things I had in my bag.
- 2 Pairs of children’s knickers – my daughter is fully potty trained but we do still have the odd accident
- 3 odd socks for my daughter – I don’t even know how they got there to be honest, or even why there isn’t a pair!
- 1 pair of my daughter’s leggings – again in case of accidents. If she is wearing a dress it will be a clean dress and pair of tights if the weather is cool.
- A couple of nappy sacks – for wet clothes in case of accident
- Wipes – we always need a pack of wipes
- Hand sanitiser – before Covid 19 this was for nappy changes and before we eat, now it is for literally everything.
- Face mask – thankyou covid 19
- A Pen – always handy to have a pen.
- Packet of Rennie’s – you never know when your going to get indigestion or heart burn.
- hundreds of receipts
- Bottle of Water – for my little one mainly
- Sun cream – well it is the middle of the summer
- And hundreds of crumbs – I think I need to hoover my bag out haha!
So there you have it, the contents of a mum’s bag. We are out so much during the week that only the contents we use get swapped or changed, I will also add in snacks for us before we leave the house so my little one will never be hungry during an activity.
What’s in your handbag? Do you have any strange items hiding in the folds of the fabric, or in that secret pocket you forgot about?
Much Love xx